Real & Globally Indexed from International Journal of Zambrut
Indexing conducted by Zambrut is an indexing that focuses on the contribution of the journal published in Zambrut. This is the main focus of Zambrut. We are different, but we have a better analysis in applying indexing in all things, especially in indexing in search engines. Zambrut will seek all international journals that have been published on Zambrut to be found quickly in the search engines and get page 1 rank in search engines. Many people will read and know the research and results of the research. This is more useful than Directories. Research that has been published by the authors at Zambrut, will not be in vain. We seek published international journals to be found on search engines. This is the consistency and contribution of Zambrut to the world. We do different things, because financing for international journal publications in Zambrut can be used as a basis for creating, analyzing, and knowing which countries are active in contributing to the world. All countries from Asian, Africa, Europe, America, Australia and Oceania. The publication fee of journal in Zambrut is very competitive and affordable.
This can be used by all academics and practitioners from all over the world. Academics and practitioners can submit paper to International Journal of Zambrut. We will process them quickly, from fast peer review, fast editing, and fast publications per day. All Researchers, check reports by requests to access International Journals indexed by search engines.
- Some search engines may be pending for access;
- All indexing access is automatically and open access by search engine;
- All indexed by search engine is free (indexed by 50 more search engine in the World).
Why do Zambrut prioritize indexing on Search Engines?
- Many people, academics and practitioners are looking for journals through search engines (You are the same);
- Open access for all people, academics and practitioners will have a positive impact on the Journal Published in Zambrut.
Why are Zambrut not involved with the Journal Directory or Journal Master?
- Upload documents manually;
- Not asking permission from Publisher to upload documents that have been published;
- Do sneaky methods such as redirect links and inform them as indexes (fake indexes) and impact factors (not explained methodologies);
- Informing it is the Journal Master (That is not true, because the Journal Master is the Publisher);
- Request payment for doing an index, and if it is not paid it will not be indexed;
- Is very detrimental to the Publisher, because it will end up as Plagiarism for Search Engines;
- Bad news for Publishers from Search Engine, like Google, Bing, Yandex, Ask, and Others;
- The publisher gives promotions, reviews, editing and publications for researchers. It’s very expensive and hard;
- Directory only reloads new published journals without giving out links to Publishers;
- Like a blood sucking machine for Publishers & Researchers, but not many publishers & researchers understand.
Real & Globally Indexed 50 more Search Engine;
Automatically search engine indexed and open access by Google, Bing, Yandex Ru, Yandex, Yahoo, Ask, Aol, Google Scholar, Duckduckgo, Startpage, Search Encrypt, Swisscows, Ecosia, Academic Microsoft, Hotbot, Wow, My Way, Avast, Dogpile, Web Crawler, My Excite, Info, Giga Blast, Baidu, Teoma, Zapmeta, Fire Ball, Handy-Tab, Infospace, Goo, Meta Crawler, Kvasir, Search the Web, Searx, Orange, Vinden, T-Online, Onet, Seznam, Naver, Centrum, Lilo, Qwant, Looksmart, Direct Hit, Kvasir, So 360, Mail Ru, Sony So-Net, Norton, Web, Oscobo, Simpli, Easy Search, Govt Searches, Information Vine, Carrot2, Volny & Go Search Result. *Report is request.
Title: Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction: Importance Performance and Cartesian for Marketing Strategies.
Published on International Journal of Economics & Business. Publication Date: March 20, 2019.
Zambrut Findings is in the Picture;