Internasional Journal of Zambrut for Academics and Practitioners from Developing Countries
The International Journal of Zambrut is an free online journal submission for All African Authors or Researchers and targets to have a positive impact and the contribution of scientific research to the entire world community. Submit your paper to International Journal of Zambrut (Submit paper and make contribution for the World). Free submission & free publication International Journal of Zambrut. The positive impact and contributions from the published International Journal are getting more Reader Impact Factor Score and getting more readers of your International Journal. Zambrut also targets the published International Journal to be found in search engines, read, used as a reference for the development of scientific knowledge in the future, and has a positive impact and contribution to society, academics and practitioners in the World.
The Zambrut team will work quickly and try to meet the needs of Zambrut users. We understand that papers produced from research and hard work must be read by many people from all over the world so that research and papers do not become useless. Zambrut tried to distribute papers published in the International Journal of Zambrut, distributing them through 50 more search engines such as Google, Bing, Yandek, Yahoo, Ask, Aol and others. The International Journal of Zambrut has received certification and accreditation from Copernicus, SJIF, I2OR and others.
Why publish International Journals in Zambrut?
Zambrut provides policies and facilities in international journal publications;
- Simpel submission by Zambrut Page Submission or Email (*Only in one form and one accesses and complete);
- Fast peer review after submission of papers to Zambrut (Submit Paper to International Journal) in one day service (*Accountable and credible because research is flexible);
- Fast information that the paper is accepted or revised in one day service (*Why wait a long time? It is inefficient and unproductive);
- Fast editing paper for International Journal publications in one day service (*Manuscript is edited by Zambrut Editor);
- Fast publication International Journal in one day service;
- Globally indexed journal by 50 more search engines (*Your International Journal will be read by many people in the World through search engines and has a positive impact);
- Countries are listed or registered as contributing to science in the world;
- Zambrut has several certifications and accreditations from Copernicus, Sjif, IO2R and others;
- Authors and Researchers are listed as the most contributing (*Zambrut will publish in Most Contribution Page so that contributing authors and researchers more prestige, your profile and your library International Journal publication and published International Journals will have more positive impact and contribution; *Conditions apply according to the Most Contributing policy in Zambrut);
- Your International Journal published in Zambrut will be read by many people in the World (*Zambrut has many visitors every day and contributes more than 6000 search journals from around the world as a reference and development of science);
- High Score Impact Factor (*Copernicus 51.96; Sjif 6.29; IO2R 6.57 and others);
- Free submission & publication International Journal of Zambrut for All African Countries, some Countries in Asia, America and Oseania;
- There is no charge publication International Journal, free. Truly yours.
Is the International Journal category published?
Zambrut is consistent to be able to contribute with all academics and practitioners from academics and practioners, especially from Professors, Lecturers and all University Students and Departments in your Countries. Zambrut offers for International Journal publications;
- International Journal of Economics & Business;
- International Journal of Social, Politics & Humanities;
- International Journal of Engineering & Industry;
- International Journal of Biology, Physics & Matematics;
- International Journal of Agriculture & Agribusiness;
- International Journal of Health, Nursing, & Medicine;
- International Journal of Law;
- International Journal of Informatics, Technology & Computers;
- International Journal of Food & Nutrition.
The Zambrut team hopes that this information can provide convenience and make academics and practitioners in the developing countries more able to contribute to the publication of the International Journal which will be distributed globally in the world. Of course, it will increase the prestige of developing countries authors and researchers. Other information, Zambrut Journal uses a balance system. Where developed countries will sustain developing countries (Support). The balance system will require funding from developed countries.
Developing countries, free submission and publication International Journal;
Asia; Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Lebanon, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korean, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Timor Leste, Vietnamese and Yemen.
Africa; Algeria, Aljazair, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central Africa, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Suand, Suand, Swaziland/ Eswatini, Tanzania, Togo, Tunis, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
America; Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela.
Oseania; Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall, Mikronesia, Nauru, Palau, Samoa, Solomon, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
Free submission & free publication International Journal of Zambrut for Developing Countries. There is no charge, free. Truly yours.
“Submit Your Paper, Make Contribution for the World”
For all Researcher “Thanks & Best Regard”.
The Managing Editor.
International Journal of Zambrut.
*Landing Page Zambrut Promotions for Academics and Practitioners from Developing Countries.